D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird
Curious to know what your no3/po4 is now.
High.

I just started thinking about how dirty the water is around fiji and Malaysia. Figured I'd try something off the wall. Cause i really love those Malaysia pieces and spent 10s of thousands to end up with the 2 little pcs I now have. Really just want these 2 pcs to strive. Lost some others. Not happy about losing any.

Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere with these. (Need an algea pinch hear and there.)
20201225_151627.jpg
20201225_151619.jpg

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's insane. Im surprised algae isnt starting to get out of hand. I applaud you for experimenting with all that beautiful coral and going against the grain. Maybe here soon I'll be able to afford a crumb pack (my poor *** lol). To a successful journey : cheers:

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's insane. Im surprised algae isnt starting to get out of hand. I applaud you for experimenting with all that beautiful coral and going against the grain. Maybe here soon I'll be able to afford a crumb pack (my poor *** lol). To a successful journey : cheers:
Thank you!

I've never really been an out of the box follow the hurd kinda guy.

I feel like BRS and product manufacturers are money hungry. And I dont like feeding that. People complain that coral is too much money and they spend 30k on tank and equipment. To me the alien life form in the glass box is worth way more than we're able to obtain it for.

Either way, if I'm around when you're ready. I'll hook you up.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3859(1).jpg
20201214_171632.jpg

Update on my project. Almost done and on to the next. One of these days I'm going to put a large tank in one of my projects.
Beautiful. I’m in the middle of a master bath remodel myself. Pardon my ignorance, but where is the drain in that shower? What keeps the water from flowing under the glass?

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful. I’m in the middle of a master bath remodel myself. Pardon my ignorance, but where is the drain in that shower? What keeps the water from flowing under the glass?

I custom build everything. I use a drain body from quick drain pro line. I custom build my own pans. I do walls and pan in cement with layers of waterproofing and anti fracture. Basically something you'd only have a highly skilled craftsman perform. These showers are known to leak.

20201105_165007.jpg

Here's pic standing inside the shower. You can see I have a nice ramp on that last piece.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I custom build everything. I use a drain body from quick drain pro line. I custom build my own pans. I do walls and pan in cement with layers of waterproofing and anti fracture. Basically something you'd only have a highly skilled craftsman perform. These showers are known to leak.

20201105_165007.jpg

Here's pic standing inside the shower. You can see I have a nice ramp on that last piece.
That’s really slick. Well done

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back