Some corals I've collected

  • Thread starter Thread starter danreefman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
actually could you put on the name of all of them ;) one looks like Captain Cozier maybe
 
20201109_212053.jpg
20201109_211023.jpg
20201109_210820.jpg
20201109_210647.jpg
20201109_210607.jpg
20201109_210053.jpg
20201109_210203.jpg
20201106_202525.jpg
1 wild
2 tsa bubble yum
3 bk Jumanji
4 bk stratosphere
5 bk smurfette
6 birthday cake
7 RR USA rainbow unicorn
8 wild
 
beautiful corals, curious about your type of lighting and schedule
 
Thank you. I'm running g4 radions. AB+ 10:00-9:00 @ 55%
Thanks for the reply, I was doing ok with sticks before I upgraded tanks and lights from a 75gal with MH and t5 to RSR 650 pen with the hybrid t5 with 4x AI 26s. I completely agree with you on the no skimmer or filter socks. I sat in a lecture with Dr. Tim at Reefapoloza where he explained the benefits of going skimmerless.
 
Thanks for the reply, I was doing ok with sticks before I upgraded tanks and lights from a 75gal with MH and t5 to RSR 650 pen with the hybrid t5 with 4x AI 26s. I completely agree with you on the no skimmer or filter socks. I sat in a lecture with Dr. Tim at Reefapoloza where he explained the benefits of going skimmerless.
I'm on the fence about going back to old school lighting.

New set ups are always hard. Stability is key.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new