Some Fish Art.. could I go somewhere?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DracoKat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very cool. I like them. I imagine, for example, that parents and others would love to purchase them for kids, if you themed them towards kids just getting into or already addicted to the hobby for example.
 
t-shirts and hoodies is a good idea actually. Gotta look into that and see!

Kids room art is also a good idea, since the style is cartoony and fun
 
Completely agree with the clothing idea! You have a great style for that market (and in general). Very cute!!!
 
This particular site - hoodie is $56 minus tax/shipping. plus I'll have to put my design fees on top of that.. doubt anyone will spend $75 on a hoodie!

Give me some time to hunt for better alternative and come up with more designs.
@moseley75 - I will add clownfish to my list to work on!

Thank you for the feedback, everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new