Some help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lovelydrew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Lovelydrew

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
10
Location
Huntsville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm starting back up and just got my tank running for about three months now. All the live rock I had in the tank is dry rock. I was wondering if I might be able to seed my tank with someone's Coraline algae. I'm also looking for some chaeto if anyone has any that would be great.
 
Yeah actually I could if you still have some.
 
If you still need some cheato, text me at 256-617-9454. I can meet you somewhere in Huntsville to hand over some cheato. It's free for good home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new