some new additions from MR.Coral

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys just thought I would share. I picked them up last night on ebay. I am really likeing the zoas with the orange mouth..and the big paly. The other is a pink eye acan and a LSU monti. Hope you guys like them as much as me..but as we all know "everybody loves coral"...lol. I hope he dosen't mind me posting his pics....If so I am sorry.

E180.jpg

E1802.jpg

E186.jpg

E189.jpg
 
i order from him everytime he does 50% off ive done 3 order all ready each at about 300 bucks each lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new