Some new corals going on the site!

rhino_zps03166a17.jpg


Dang these are gorgeous.
 
love that chalice, and zoas in pic 2 are SWEET!

Yes PM me about the second pic. so freaking AWESOME. I dont want them I need them. I need them NOW!!!!

Looks like I'll be stopping in ARC on my way home. Don't answer PM's until later....lol

I wish I lived out there so I can just stroll in and get what I NEED..
 
I picked up a frag of those Paly's from ARC today. They're hot!! I also saw the multicolor chalice. Its sick. I've been keeping an eye on it in the store as its been growing. I hope they frag it so I can get a chunk

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new