Some nice frags for sale!

zebrashark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm selling some frags from my tank. Located in Los Angeles. I'm willing to ship, just let me know if you'll need it.

Pokerstar Monti- $25
4919_754649060131_6002207_43040106_4750872_n.jpg


Alien Eye Chalice-$35
4919_754649065121_6002207_43040107_7278173_n.jpg


Forest Muse PE-$25
4649_753236321271_6002207_42960078_2753507_n.jpg


Lemon Limes- $15
4649_753236316281_6002207_42960077_1483171_n.jpg


Frogspawn (picture of the mother colony, frags will consist of 2-3 heads)-$15
4919_754649050151_6002207_43040105_2789245_n.jpg


Hydnophora-$10
4919_754657617981_6002207_43040497_5536352_n.jpg


thanks!
 
Last edited:
I really want to make some room in the tank so i'm going to lower the prices
Pokerstar Monti-$20
Alien Eye Chalice-$25
Forrest Muse PE-$15
Lemon Limes-$10
Frogspawn-$10
Hydnophora-$5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new