Some of my Artwork

palymadness

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Fingerlakes NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new here at R2R. Figured Id see how this goes. Looknig for some feedback. I get that this isnt an art site but atleast this is the lounge right? These are all chalk and charcoal. Like em or not let me know :)
10898170_358743467638976_4324545957454840871_n.jpg Decompression1.jpg mouthfull.jpg PhotoGrid_1413874251427.jpg pythagoria.jpg
 
Very nice! I really like the last one, the details In the face are awesome.
 
I like the first...probably because it's symmetric [emoji3]
 
I'm an old fart, and your second one reminds me of Joan Miro....specifically, "The Hunter."
 
Thanks for all the feedback! I try to incorporate a meaning with most of my pieces. I checked out Joan Miro "the hunter" Ive never seen his work but its pretty out there. His use of triangles and what not I can see how it reminds you of that. One is a tattoo I did for a friend (the scorpion) others are just ones ive kept.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new