hair071.jpg

hair073.jpg

I lost my Lunars and bam bams :(

reefermadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome....The PPE and Mohawks are my favorite. I lost the ones I had, but my new lights have grown out everything I put under them so I am on the lookout for some more. Are those Sahmians (sp?)

Eklikewhoa

Fish Thumper!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The GPE is awesome! Also the one in the in the same picture but above it! ooooh that one that is purple with green center is nice too!

Frag time!

OP
OP
kerrysroxy

kerrysroxy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys My lighting has not been the best so some stuff id not to true color any more. I believe the JBJ ballast is crap .... I have bought so many bulbs in the 20k range and they are not blue... Only for the first 100 hrs. ( hence when pics where taken lol)

I am getting a Ice cap ballast with a se reeflux 12 and everything will be moved to my 20x20x12 custom tank

everything is an my biocube 29 I will post before and after pics of them coloring up

OP
OP
kerrysroxy

kerrysroxy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Umm you gonna frag um! LOL

LOL Sad thing is I had them for a long time and they where given to me by friend he just gave me some for a pump he never told me what they where lol

I might frag them this week , I have been having bad luck with lighting soo I never paid attention to them. They don't grow that fast I had them for almost two years and i have maybe 20 polyps ? i started off with 7 ?

thanks

i bet you guys have a better collection than me :eek: I just started to get into zoas I barely know the names lol

I have some holy grails too I just found that out yesterday LOL

OP
OP
kerrysroxy

kerrysroxy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I miss calculated here is old picture
DSC05269.jpg

Maybe about 15 polyps I have not seen them grow that much it could be on my error I just was not info zoas backk then lol

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice collection!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back