some pics

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Darksilenttype

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here some corals from my tank

P1010028-2.jpg


P1010009-2.jpg


P1010017-1-1.jpg


P1010021-1-2.jpg


P1010021-1-1.jpg
 
I believe the last two were a bit overexposed. Next time try underexposing the sots on those coral a click.
 
I will thanks

I have more just no time right now to put them up now . I will later

John
 
Great pics John! :D
 
nice pics i really need to learn how to add the frame to my pics they look really nice with it
 
I will take some this week and post . I have been treating with algea x so the colors are a little off right now .

John
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new