Some questions about Ignitus Anthias

  • Thread starter Thread starter m88a2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m88a2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
224
Reaction score
44
Location
viginia beach, va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75g tank that currently has 1 melanurus, orange back, and lubbock's fairy wrasse. There are also 2 clowns in there but they will be leaving once I find someone to adopt them. My question is, with just the 3 wrasse and a semi open layout, would that be a suitable environment for a group of 3 Ignitus anthias? Also, would the bio-load needed to keep them healthy be too much for an SPS tank? Im really looking for some fish that stay out in the open even in the darker/moonlight hours.
 
Bump


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new