Some SPS corner pics :D

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
9
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Playing around with the camera yielded some pretty cool shots last night- thought I'd share.
:D
Laurie


DSC00057-1.jpg


AcroporaColony-1.jpg


DSC00062-2.jpg


DSC00066-2.jpg


DSC00070.jpg


DSC00067-2.jpg


DSC00081-2.jpg
 
Thanks, guys! SPS is sort of my second thing to zoas and palys. I buy SPS when I can;t get good palys... :hello1:

Ok, that's it for now. I get all picture happy and stuff.

LOL
Laurie
 
Yup (Psammacora). Nice stuff, Laurie. I have seen those pics before, just can't seem to figure out where;). I'll try to find you some neat SPS (well, I consider then neat-most people don't agree with my taste...;).
 
I for one like your taste, actually. I was looking at the growth of some of these this year, and it was much more than I thought it would be- the Hulk doubled in size, and put out a bunch of babies. What's weird was that I put them under 14k from 10k and expected a slower growth pattern, but the opposite actually happened. Go figure!
:D
Laurie
 
I try to increase the count of everrrryyyyyything! Thanks!
<grin>
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new