Some SPS pale or stn!! Questions.

jaguars4263

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
93
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just a couple SPS that arnt their true colors. Some of them have stn and some are just a pale color. More than half my sps have good colors though. my tank is 100g I have 2 AI hydra 26 about 15 inches from water. I have been ramping them up to around 95 to 100 percent for over 2 months. My parameters are..
Cal-470 salifert test
Mag-1440 salifert test
Alk-8.5 Hanna checker
Phos-0.0 Hanna checker
PH-8.0 salifert test
Should I cut off my ROWAphos to let my phos jump up a little?? I also dose reef energy A&B everyday too. If you guys have anymore questions or can help I would appreciate it. Thank you!
 
Yeah I guess I'll cut off the rowaphos and feed the fish more to get the phos up.
 
I have always found that slightly detectable levels of phosphate help. I also advocate feeding the fish a lot, doing sizable water changes on a weekly basis and skimming heavily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new