Some stuff FS

If the purple monster fall through let me know
 
Ryan, can you send me pictures of the Hornets? And the Wham Bams? Considering both?

Meghan 203-273-1003 text any time, even early morning. I know you'll be up super early for FFM. I'll respond
 
Last edited:
Ryan, can you send me pictures of the Hornets? And the Wham Bams? Considering both?

Meghan 203-273-1003 text any time, even early morning. I know you'll be up super early for FFM. I'll respond
Theyre already at FFM.

Blitzie, the PM was taken today.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new