Some zoa's and Black widow bta

Johnnyboy87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
38
Location
Brookfield IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some zoa frags and black widow anemones for trade or sale.

PXL_20240210_162513913.jpg PXL_20240210_162547459.MP.jpg PXL_20240222_214641631~2.jpg PXL_20240222_214631727~2.jpg PXL_20240222_214636761~2.jpg PXL_20240222_214542719~2.jpg PXL_20240222_214548307~2.jpg PXL_20230622_010446529.jpg PXL_20240222_214608479~2.jpg PXL_20240222_214626470~2.jpg PXL_20240222_214556278~2.jpg PXL_20230622_010428531.jpg PXL_20240222_214601844~2.jpg
 
Where at in Illinois I'm in la salle county id trade you all my rainbows for a few of the black widows lol
 
$15 each frag. 5 for $60. I have lots of multiples.
I'm in Brookfield IL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new