• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some Zoas

Status
Not open for further replies.

NemAddict

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My phone harassed you hahaha what do you expect...notice how you wouldn't reply to my text until I said i would hit up paypal. A simple hey mike im in a meeting, ill get right back to you would of worked. Funny how that works...you were right in the middle of a presentation but immediately had time to text once paypal was mentioned. Again dont expect someone to pay for overnight shipping if you dont have the capability or knowledge to get it there safely and then pick a hub of your choosing even though you had my number and could of called and made arrangements, you chose to pick whatever hub you wanted and didn't care that it was 45 min away. Again you came blame yourself for how it went down

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please start a feed back thread, the parties involved can try and work out an agreement there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back