Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nano_Man

Native reefs
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
6,728
Reaction score
26,601
Location
Usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orange colour Hi everyone
Supporters get a orange name but some people who are missing the orange on there names . This thread is to highlight it . And a bit of fun . So let’s see your crazy replies . So come on sG
Illinois Fighting Illini Orange GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics
 
Orange colour Hi everyone
Supporters get a orange name but some people who are missing the orange on there names . This thread is to highlight it . And a bit of fun . So let’s see your crazy replies . So come on sG
Illinois Fighting Illini Orange GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics
took me a while but I got my orange finally. I've been welcomed to the family
Season 2 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video
 
Orange colour Hi everyone
Supporters get a orange name but some people who are missing the orange on there names . This thread is to highlight it . And a bit of fun . So let’s see your crazy replies . So come on sG
Illinois Fighting Illini Orange GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics
I have brought this up to the Mods a couple of times - I'm not forking over the second partner member bill again until my name is fixed :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :winking-face-with-tongue:
 
I have brought this up to the Mods a couple of times - I'm not forking over the second partner member bill again until my name is fixed :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :winking-face-with-tongue:
Yep someone has nicked yours . How are you coping not been orange
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new