Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The A Team Van GIF by MOODMAN
a-team 80s GIF
 
I know I am new here, but sometimes I find this forum's culture harder to figure out than the actual reefing...
Welcome to r2r your ok no one nicked your orange
 
For one day only why not have a purple day . I know one person that will be happy
Sherwin Williams Colors GIF by ADWEEK
 
purple rain prince GIF
Now we are going back purple rain
 
Sea Slug Dance GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK
Any one for a dance to get the morning started
 
Art Love GIF by dualvoidanima
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new