Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll volunteer. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
GIF by Australian Survivor
Matt your too fancy for us your purple lol.
Hope your DT tank is looking as good as always great reef.
 
Matt your too fancy for us your purple lol.
Hope your DT tank is looking as good as always great reef.
Thank you! Just trying to help. I'd volunteer to fix it if I could!
Dave Chappelle Breakfast GIF by Comedy Central
 
Thank you! Just trying to help. I'd volunteer to fix it if I could!
Dave Chappelle Breakfast GIF by Comedy Central
I know you would your a helpful guy . Post a picture of your T shirt do you have one for @revhtree to see looked great on y tube if that ain’t advertising r2r I don’t know what is . See if you can get the photo up or even better post the video on this thread please. Happy reefing Matt
 
I know you would your a helpful guy . Post a picture of your T shirt do you have one for @revhtree to see looked great on y tube if that ain’t advertising r2r I don’t know what is . See if you can get the photo up or even better post the video on this thread please. Happy reefing Matt
This is the thread I started for the vids from now on. The first video is that one. I believe Rev saw it. Just trying to help prop up this awesome community as best I can on my little channel.
Thread 'Reefer Matt's YouTube Vids' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/reefer-matts-youtube-vids.996842/
 
Did I hear there was orange where there once was not, but prior there was???
Stop Motion Orange GIF
 
Did I hear there was orange where there once was not, but prior there was???
Stop Motion Orange GIF
Good that you have joined the orange club you are more than welcome.
amy poehler oranges GIF
 
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok
Anyone want a dance let’s see your best moves
 
you got a tag over your profile picture OP, nice. I like it.
buy a partner membership @Nman stop being cheap lol go orange with us.
What’s that mean that thing stuck on my picture. And how much I am starting too get sweaty thinking about the cost can they not give you a free year to try the orange out
 
What’s that mean that thing stuck on my picture. And how much I am starting too get sweaty thinking about the cost can they not give you a free year to try the orange out
it's about helping out R2R be a good reliable site for us reefers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new