Something BIG is about to happen...

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,789
Reaction score
15,511
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Riddle me this...

"Beneath the waves, I've always grown,
Built by many, yet owned by none.
I've weathered tides and stood the test,
But what's coming next may be the best.
There may be surprises, laughter, and more...
But what exactly is waiting ashore?
Reefers and dreams, both come to me,
But some even-numbered years later
...It's about time to sea"

Stay tuned, my salty friends

Riddle Me This.gif
 
Did the hydrometer arrive today, so the aquarium can get filled up already?
 
See I was gonna guess baby number 2 is on the way but apparently it’s coral related. But to think about it, Coral was the name of the Nemo’s mom. We only saw Coral in the beginning when she was becoming a mom. So in theory, the coral reference could be a long shot reference to becoming a new mom.

Okay I’m done. Lol let the guesses wander!
 
See I was gonna guess baby number 2 is on the way but apparently it’s coral related. But to think about it, Coral was the name of the Nemo’s mom. We only saw Coral in the beginning when she was becoming a mom. So in theory, the coral reference could be a long shot reference to becoming a new mom.

Okay I’m done. Lol let the guesses wander!
Season 4 No GIF by The Office
 
Reef2Reef Podcast
 
See I was gonna guess baby number 2 is on the way but apparently it’s coral related. But to think about it, Coral was the name of the Nemo’s mom. We only saw Coral in the beginning when she was becoming a mom. So in theory, the coral reference could be a long shot reference to becoming a new mom.

Okay I’m done. Lol let the guesses wander!
I tired my best to name my youngest daughter Coral but couldn’t get the wife to let me . Now 13yr later my daughter tells my wife that she wishes she would have let me name her Coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new