Something growing out of GSP

guy fawkes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2015
Messages
112
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
72a8e73a3113112354f4da103b046c2e.jpg


Any clue?


Thanks
 
Could be branching out. Mine does that, it's on my back wall and sends out branches trying to get to the rocks.
 
1461857979450.jpg
this is a cell pic. I cut the branches before it can get to the rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new