Something nipping on my torch

rongy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
689
Reaction score
467
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi reefers, I’ve been out for vacation for 5 days and found out that one of my torch has polyp damage. It seems to me that some fishes were nipping on it. Has anyone experienced this before? How can I find out the culprit? Here’s a list of my fishes:
Blue tang, foxface, green chromis, bangaii cardinal, yellow coris wrasse, clown fish, shrimp/goby pair.

I believe it’s either foxface or the blue tang
IMG_7063.jpeg

IMG_7064.jpeg
 
Will he “stop” at some point if there are enough food? I suspect that it’s because I didn’t feed enough when I’m on vacation (hard to control with auto-feeder)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new