Something on my coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter bif24701
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2016
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
2,210
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is something livening off my SPS here, just this one, so far. I can't really tell what it is. Seems white, and they group together at times I think. Certainly seen some bite marks. Whatever it is is small.
4dec2aee2170d08d411e023e6b1ad048.jpg

398c463e7e367ddecc63c569418c8c75.jpg

03f353ab1bffd35d92a697f1a5ec450a.jpg

4d81989d29ebdbfa0f1b7c3dd7ab381a.jpg
991e6931f978fbd38b353c0b5118aa73.jpg

0c7c9a9648b8ee49a410ae6ccdb4c695.jpg

0b574f9f83fa1f69d020e055531be4c3.jpg
07d4ee9aecf82d5e08bbf27d35bede32.jpg
 
Well I dipped it and couldn't make anything out in the tubs. But looks clean now. Also dipped some others near by it. I think I'll dip again in 7 days in case of eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new