Something on my hammer coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter btrohlf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btrohlf

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I've had my hammer coral a few months now and everything's been great. I noticed this thing on the side of it a few nights ago, but honestly thought I was seeing things. I just noticed it again tonight and was able to get on video but it won't let me upload on here for some reason, so here are some photos I took and circled where it's located. It'll open up then close really quickly, like it's breathing or something.. Can someone please take a look and let me know what they think?! Much appreciated!

20180915_222412.jpeg
20180915_222442.jpeg
20180915_222513.jpeg
20180915_222531.jpeg
20180915_222544.jpeg
 
There’s really no way to make that out.
Try to get a picture with the whites on.
We love a good critter.
Yup, other wise it could be the Loch Ness Monster in that photo?

(Your description sounds like it could be a barnacle if I had to guess)
 
There’s really no way to make that out.
Try to get a picture with the whites on.
We love a good critter.
I know it's really tough to see, but every time I try to get it with the lights on it just stays hidden.. I really wish the app would let me upload the video, because you can really see it clear on there!
 
I know it's really tough to see, but every time I try to get it with the lights on it just stays hidden.. I really wish the app would let me upload the video, because you can really see it clear on there!
Reef2Reef app or Tapatalk? Tapatalk should work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new