OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing came off with the iodine & no sign of bjd. the heads I’ve lost of the past few months didn’t show bjd or pests either. If it’s bacterial, it’s a SLOW spreader. I may be wrong, but wouldn’t a bacterial infection have spread through the colony a little quicker? My,hammer, Giant duncan & purple tip frogspawn are huge. Just thinking.. the hammer & frogspawn are at the opposite end of the tank, and the duncan is in the front. Maybe it doesn’t like something at that side of the tank? That end has mostly acros, & zoa/palys. I need to look again when the lights have been off for a couple hours

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try and also dip in Furan. A bunch of people I know are having great success with it.

I'd recommend 3 day dip regiment. 10 min dip per day. 1 packet furan per cup of tank water.

API FURAN-2 Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have some. After my tank fiasco (didn’t have a quarantine or meds), I followed @Humblefish list of things to have on hand.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back