Sonny's 20gal tall mixed reef

gnarlyfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some before pics.
IMG_0626.jpg
DSCF2753.jpg



Here it is now.
DSC02873.jpg
DSC02872.jpg
 
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Looks great. The main section of rock and corals look very natural.
 
Thanks everyone. I've been wanting to upgrade but I have this tank so dialed in now, I'm scared I might lose some of my corals in the process. Especially my sps corals. I've had some of them for almost two years, starting from 1in frags. Eventually I will though. Just have to cross my fingers when I do.
 
If its not broke don't fix. Just start the tank in another room. Frag what you have into it and start over
 
I should huh. But one reef tank is already hard enough to handle. I think I'm just gonna take my time transfering my livestock to the new tank. I'll worry about it when I get there.
 
Well as far as transfering goes, I would replace your sand bed. When I moved my 34g Red Sea Max I chose to keep the sandbed and even after risning it through 10 Gal of RO it was still filthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new