Soon to my Yellow Spotted Scorpionfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistborn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mistborn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
93
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super Excited!

14408053_10208964076172170_336102375_o.jpg
 
Look like it is happy:)
 
Where did you get him ?
I got him Kushcorals on facebook. $30 for the fish and $30 from shipping. If you talk to Bobby about getting one, tell him Chris Nguyen sent you lolol.
He's an awesome little fish. I love the colors. Right now he's chillin near the back of the tank, but in a place I can see him. He just ate a little bit of mysis and krill today so I'm happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new