SoraMame

  • Thread starter Thread starter mocha 75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mocha 75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told these are SoraMame, or “mung bean,” zoas. Does anyone know of a U.S. vendor or distributor that carries them?

20260706_182729_18D624F0-D47B-4B57-84D1-0E0AC881E4CA.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new