sorry

coachmoore13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry i have been out of the loop so long. My class schedule got changed and I am now a floater. With that and football season I have been way busy. Went by Fifth Day the other day and it looked pretty cool. Might be interested in some of your stuff Ironman I just got A new Compact 4x65 48" light. Will try and make it to the meeting on the 26th if it is early.
 
Great to hear from you! I know all about being busy - we understand! I hope we get to see you and catch up with things at the meeting.
 
I feel your pain. I got a new postion at work and I've been working from home and weekends!! Got to make money some how I guess.?.?
 
I would love to have a job that would keep my busy. I am disabled and sit at home 24/7 and it sucks and does not pay well!
 
hey coachmoore, glad to see your hanging around again! If you can make it to the meeting ill bring you some frags! again nice to have you back.
 
Yep no prob and welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new