Source for long polyp toadstools

Chlorinated

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am looking for a source for a long polyp toadstool. I have seen weeping willows, but the one I am looking for is different from a traditional weeping willow and is mostly light tan-brown in color. Not the best description. I will look for a picture to be of more help. Thanks!

U

User1

View Badges
You mention Japanese Willow. Few share that name although I'm not sure if they are the same. Never the less I purchased a Japanese Willow from Pacific East Aquaculture. Well, I should say what I was looking for and Dr. Mac provided me with one. It is a long tentacle or polyp mushroom and when fully expanded waves around its frilly things like there is no tomorrow. Not a neon green but it is green or lime green in base with tan 'ish tentacles.

I like it never the less but I'm not sure it is a real willow. Lighting does seem to effect color. I have a couple Kessil a360x's and originally I was running a custom program that was heavy in the violet and base color and it looked great. I recently went back to the default Kessil color and it is a bit more tan now.

Pac East has a few other toadstools maybe which of one will be what you are looking for or not.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back