Source for Yellow (or close) S. pistillata?

archipelago

tricked-out member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2025
Messages
130
Reaction score
63
Location
the void
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vendor or personal collection - doesn't matter. Missing this color/growth-form in my collection.
 
I don’t believe true yellow stylophora exists.

Most are just the green ones in natural light

Thanks, I thought this might be the case.

If it makes any difference, I do run my lighting as white as possible. Radion Pros, all channels 100%.
 
I have seen a few yellow Stylos, although only with wild specimens.
Stylophora cf. pistillata | Guam | Credit: Natalie Scott
1759016500865.jpeg

Stylophora cf. pistillata | Rongerik Atoll, Marshall Islands | Credit: Rafael Forns
1759016632420.jpeg

Stylophora cf. pistillata | Funafuti Atoll, Tuvalu | Credit: Debra Baker
1759016841711.jpeg

Stylophora cf. subseriata | El Qoseir, Red Sea | Credit: Ingo Rogalla
1759016932677.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new