South Florida - come n get it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BPiers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BPiers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
422
Reaction score
95
Location
Pembroke Pines, FLA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to do some massive cutting of a few birds nest colonies. $15/chunky frag/or trade for something interesting! Located in Pembroke Pines.
 
Interested! Have many colonies of what i was told to be a few different kinds of green mouth peach zoa. Located in boca raton email me for pics [email protected]
 
bump.
lots gone, lots more to make already.

I also have a few mini colonies I need to trade to make room for other corals.
  • ORA Green Dragon acropora mini colony - just like the one in my avatar
  • WWC Blue Polyp Acropora tortuosa I need to frag a giant mini colony off. It will have at least 10x 1" branches on it! I hate to cut it but I can't move it or the adjacent piece!
Located in Pembroke Pines/South FL
 
Last edited:
bump.
lots gone, lots more to make already.

I also have a few mini colonies I need to trade to make room for other corals.
  • ORA Green Dragon acropora mini colony - just like the one in my avatar
  • WWC Blue Polyp Acropora tortuosa I need to frag a giant mini colony off. It will have at least 10x 1" branches on it! I hate to cut it but I can't move it or the adjacent piece!
Located in Pembroke Pines/South FL
PM sent
 
All PMs replied.
Here's a mini colony I made today of the WWC blue polyp tortuosa...that's a 1/2" frag plug!:eek:

IMG_0506.jpg
 
All PMs replied.
Here's a mini colony I made today of the WWC blue polyp tortuosa...that's a 1/2" frag plug!:eek:

IMG_0506.jpg
What a piece! The piece you gave me was very nice! I can't imagine what this one would look like in a tank. Great guy to deal with guys. Don't miss an opportunity to get some awesome pieces.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new