Southwest Aquaculture

  • Thread starter Thread starter KQuillan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KQuillan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
6,696
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
I have previously placed a few orders with different vendors. I just received my order from Southwest Aquacultures and let me tell you, they have outdone themselves. The packaging and the coral packaging itself is Steller. The frags are big and are excellent quality. I couldn't recommend them enough. I am definitely going to be a repeat customer.
 
I have previously placed a few orders with different vendors. I just received my order from Southwest Aquacultures and let me tell you, they have outdone themselves. The packaging and the coral packaging itself is Steller. The frags are big and are excellent quality. I couldn't recommend them enough. I am definitely going to be a repeat customer.
Thank you so much for the kind words, enjoy those corals and we'll see you around the forums!
Cheers!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new