• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Soutzee A++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

GratefulReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may be a little early since I havent received the package yet, but I placed an order with soutzee very early this morning around 7am friday march 8th. We had been talking and I was just awaiting my bank to clear the funds so I could send payment to him. Within a few mins of posting payment he replied to me stating he had gotten confirmation of the payment and would be shipping my corals out that day and get back to me with a tracking number as soon as he could. I must say, soutzee was very patient with me while I was waiting for my bank to process my deposit waited a good 4-5 days from my first message to him inquiring about the ricordias. He also sent me pics of the coral the day before sending them out to me per my request and they look beautiful. I had mentioned to him that I would request fedex to hold at an office rather than have them bouncing around a truck all morning and he actually put that request in for me when he shipped, what a wonderful seller! I will post pics of the rics when I get them tomorrow morning, but at this point I wouldnt hesitate to buy from soutzee again!

OP
OP
G

GratefulReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I received my shipment today from soutzee and everything that was ordered was in the order, along with a free frag of alien eye zoas which might not have made the trip, they look like they started melting but I cant complain as that was a free piece. As far as the ricordias go, I ordered 30 and received all 30 and they look to be in decent health with pretty good coloration right out of the shipping box. My only complaint, and I do understand why it was done to help save on the shipping cost was that the bags didnt have alot of water in them, but like I said everything survived and looks good so honestly its not a complaint just an observation. I would def do business with soutzee again, and if you see him selling anything I wouldnt hesitate to order from him either. Thanks soutzee you have all the characteristics that coral sellers need, patience understanding and I can tell by the coralline algae on the small pieces of rock the rics are attached to you take care of you system pretty well. I will post pics as they open up more, I am very happy with this shipment.

OP
OP
G

GratefulReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on the rics, they are all starting to open up and their colors are showing more and more and its only been a few hours. The zoas that I thought might have melted are starting to open a little as well. Still no pics, but hopefully later this afternoon they will be pic ready.

soutzee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to you for being an A++ buyer too. I wouldn't hesitate to make a transaction with you again because everything ran as smooth as it should be.

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on the rics, they are all starting to open up and their colors are showing more and more and its only been a few hours. The zoas that I thought might have melted are starting to open a little as well. Still no pics, but hopefully later this afternoon they will be pic ready.

How are the Rics doing now, pics?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back