Space chaos combo zoa rock FS

ReeferB28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
297
Reaction score
134
Location
Washington DC
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got this nicely grown out combo zoa rock available. Over 6+ months of growth. Morphs included are; space chaos, scrambled eggs, super saiyens,Stiggy Marleys, & White zombies. Rock is appropriately 4" across ish. More detailed pictures are available to interested parties. Price is $350 shipped. Will only ship to a local fedex hold facility, and will usually be available right when they open. Feel free to look up my reviews! Thanks .

Screenshot_20210221-092246_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210221-092406_Motion photo viewer.jpg
 
Interested in combo rock. Can you get some white pics of this pls? If it’s easier I can text them to me at 305-495-9875
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new