• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Space Chaos Mini Colonies, WWC Superstars, WWC Illuminati, Bozo's Bday, and more..

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I have to make some space in my frag racks. All prices for the first photo are WYSIWYG. The rest of the photos I will quote a PP price in the list to follow, I have 3-5 frags of each ready to go, rest will need to be cut and heal. Shipping is $50 flat lower 48 and $25 in Florida. Fedex priority overnight with standard DOA (with a photo in the bad within the first hour of delivery. Im also VERY interested in trades for other high-end zoas or corals. If you buy more than $500 we can discuss shipping and price discounts.

IMG_1664 copy.jpg

WWC Pixie Dust Colony - $700 for 15 Polyps
RR Pink Diamonds - $50/PP
Hallucinations - $100/PP
Rainbow Incinerators - $80/PP
Queen Strats - $75/PP
GB Bowtie Blasters - $60/PP
Speckled Krakatoa - $100/PP
GB Rainbow Troll - $100/PP
TGC Beauty and the Beast - $100/PP
Tyree Armageddon - $125/PP
Solar Flares - $20/PP
JF Bloodshots - $50/PP
CB Flaming Oompa Loompa - $30/PP
Tubbs Blues - $50/5P (mini colony)
Butt Munchers - $50/PP
WWC Pink Krak - $40/PP
WWC Pinwheels - $15/PP
Armor of God - $15/PP
RTA Ultimate Space Monsters - $30/PP
ASD Hyper Jubilees - $50/PP
CB Salted Agave - $35/PP
La Lakers - $/10PP
Scrambled Eggs - $15/PP
Laser Lemons - $15/PP

Here are some shots of zoas with a real camera and macro lens: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9tb324la631ffds/AAAkqb4XP10V32QGRNrr1-Gxa?dl=0

IMG_9313.JPG
zoas 4 sale (11 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (9 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (8 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (7 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (6 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (5 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (3 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (2 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (4 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (12 of 11).JPG zoas 4 sale (10 of 11).JPG

OP
OP
305Reefer

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these are the same right?
BA204787-2660-4251-AE8E-80578E27E12C.jpeg

Hard to tell. Yours look rainbowy. A closer pic with a filter or under more whites would help. Micro Zoas are super interesting and cool. Im building up a little collection secretly in my back tank for the day they become hyper popular.

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my The black bug issue does seem to take any ill affect on your beautiful zoa collection. I was thinking of ordering a frag pack but want to hear from you the outcome from the black bug issue before I pull the trigger on these gorgeous awesome collection. I also have a few high end sps in the tank. Thanks

OP
OP
305Reefer

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to ask it but have you taken any lengths to see if your zoa tank (assuming its different) has not been cross contaminated with your black bug issue? I like your collection but slightly terrified of getting black bugs over it...

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/black-bugs-an-acro-keepers-worst-nightmare.493329/

I haven’t done anything per say because I haven’t found the need. They are totally different systems that don’t share anything. I did need to borrow the algae scraper so I did a 10 minute rodi dip to it to murder them. But beyond that the tanks are totally separate. The black bugs seem to be an acro specific pest, they bore into dead skeleton and base.. None of the zoas in my SPS display have shown any sign of injury while all the Acros have died except the ones I saved. That said if there is one thing I learned from my black bug incident is that, if you have even a handful of high end SPS in your tank. You will NEVER be safe from them unless you can QT your frags in a seperate system. It's the only way. Ive also come to find these pests have become much more common in the last year. I myself will never ever ever ever introduce an SPS frag into my tank without a very long QT and dip process.. I thought I was safe because I use strong concentrations of Bayer Insect killer and always check for AEFW eggs, etc... It's not enough.

Last edited:
OP
OP
305Reefer

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the space chaos, can I see a close up picture of bozo's birthday paly, thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back