Space invader near other pectina

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tab28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
2,182
Reaction score
217
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the week end's show I scratched the space invader off my want to buy list. The seller told me the eyes will be more vibrant yellow in medium light. So i found an area for it. My question is does anyone know how they react with other pectina. I have 2 others CB alien invasion and alien eye plating type, but running out of buffer area. Will the injure other pectinia.
 
I wouldn't take the chance. I have seen pics of the space invader with 6"+ sweepers
 
If it's the same spiney species, I wouldn't think so, but that's just a guess. The safer route is to avoid the risk.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new