Spaghetti worm spawning?

Jedi Shrimp

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
14
Location
Switzerland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers !
I’ve seen a funny spawning, I think, of spaghettis worms. I’ve photographed only one, but others worms where outside too, making the same stuff, for a few minutes and then hiding.
Am I right with my assumption?

IMG_0821.jpeg IMG_0814.jpeg
 
very likely. i'm unsure myself how they spawn, but this behavior doesn't indicate anything else from what i'm understanding :)
 
I could see why you say that. I guess time might tell?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new