Spam from forum owners. how to disable?

Andrey Grodno

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Messages
139
Reaction score
112
Location
Belarus
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone. There's a problem. Every time I log into the forum, I see a post indicator in the form of a bell. And I realize that there is important information for me. But every time I click on the bell icon I see spam and annoying ads from the forum owners. I don't want to read it. I want to disable all posts from forum owners because they never give me the information I need, only spam and annoying ads. Please advise me how to disable posts of this nature. It is very annoying. I live in a country from which I will never buy anything from the offers of these annoying ads. I want to remove it. Help me. These messages are very annoying and of no use. In my case. Is it possible to remove these messages by forum settings?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new