Spam THREADS!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please understand that as we grow we will get spam and unwanted threads being made. We are going to do our best to get rid of it as fast as we can. All VB type sites have been getting hit hard as of late. That being said, there are times when there are no mods on at all, not many times, but there are times. Please use the report thread link and I will get an email to my phone and will deal with it as fast as I can.

PLEASE do not be rude in your response to us, it is something we can't help.............

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am up late when these are posted, usually the IP addresses will show that they are of foreign origin. This should be checked when new people register. Many sites are requiring date of birth, location, and authentication codes to combat spam registries.

When I have seen these types of post I report them immediately by clicking on the Exclamation point in the triangle(red) at the lower left corner of the poster's post. I indicate that it is Spam in my response.

I highly recommend that NO One CLICK ON ANY LINKS FROM A SPAM POST AS THEY MAY BE INFECTED WITH A VIRUS.

Many of these types of sites lead to **** sites, or pharmaceutical companies.
Sad that this is what people do to make money.

brian92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are the spam threads always written in some kind of gibberish?

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 146 75.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back