Sparkling tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamfinke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm going to have to do something. Thanks for all the ideas. If I can get rid of all the floating debris I'd be happy.
 
I use a felt filter sock and ROX carbon to keep my tank clear. It also takes constant cleaning of the glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new