Spath only tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulb89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been toying with the idea of doing a spath only tank?
Maybe even a traditional millepora mix spath tank.
Living in Australia I do have access to wild colonies.

Has anyone does this before or seen it done? I would love to see some pictures!

Was thinking of a lower height tank, maybe a lagoon type, maybe no substrate so it's super clean and running very high par and full spectrum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new