• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spawning pairs and baby Picasso clownfish

OP
OP
Octo clownfish

Octo clownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything must go best offer by weekends end gets it... Yes I still have about 30 babies no Im sorry I cannot take pics of individuals anymore. I will take pics of spawning pairs.

Premium snowflakes laying and hatching out

Female platinum with silver eyes and male ski mask picasso spawning and hatching out pair

The next pairs are local pickup ONLY

Very large and mature Bali female picasso male is a nebula picasso from OSA this pair lays non stop and consistantly large the offspring are mostly the better patterns. If you want more of their track record just inbox me.

Mature pair of long fin phantoms female has some awesome markings the male is average markings. This pair has laid for me however it has been inconsistent. The female eats like a house lol

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To watch videos on Apple products click and hold the video hyperlink and click download. Then at the top right click the arrow and you should be about to watch it. That’s what I have to do on my IPhone XR

OP
OP
Octo clownfish

Octo clownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only fish other than breeding pairs are all premium picasso 2+ inches 25 bucks a pc. I cant be taking pictures but at 25 for a premium picasso you cant go wrong. I have sold over a thousand of these guys and have about 30 premiums left thats it.

OP
OP
Octo clownfish

Octo clownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice man I'm sure people will be jumping all over this soon! Glws

Thank you. The Bali female and Nebula male are and produce . They honestly just lay no matter what I do how much I feed regardless of their light schedule all year round. they just produce solidly. I am just unable to do it any longer.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. The Bali female and Nebula male are and produce . They honestly just lay no matter what I do how much I feed regardless of their light schedule all year round. they just produce solidly. I am just unable to do it any longer.
For sure man I wouldnt imagine you would be letting them go if you didnt have to. If I didnt have so much going on with my build and getting elements right id be jumping all over this. Cant find a spawning pair anywhere. And snowflakes go for anywhere from 30-75 a pop. As well as picasso and long fins anywhere from 75-150 around here.
All I'd have to do us show my wife lol.
Just gotta get some things fixed here.

I grew up in pittsfield btw. Some nice trout fishing spots out by you!

OP
OP
Octo clownfish

Octo clownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure man I wouldnt imagine you would be letting them go if you didnt have to. If I didnt have so much going on with my build and getting elements right id be jumping all over this. Cant find a spawning pair anywhere. And snowflakes go for anywhere from 30-75 a pop. As well as picasso and long fins anywhere from 75-150 around here.
All I'd have to do us show my wife lol.
Just gotta get some things fixed here.

I grew up in pittsfield btw. Some nice trout fishing spots out by you!

Haha you wont... lol. But Ya we had a ton of rainbow trout this year.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha you wont... lol. But Ya we had a ton of rainbow trout this year.
Lol I cant man. But yeah we had the housatonic in our back yard I grew up trapping and catching them by hand under the rocks!
Some huge browns too.
Going back hopefully by end of summer all in going to do is fish!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%

Back