Species ID

ReQuackulous

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
136
Reaction score
117
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting some free frags from a fellow reefer, just looking for general species ID. Im guessing from left to right, millepora, tenuis, tenuis?

IMG_20240312_123030.jpg
 
I think you’re correct on the first two. The one on the right looks like A. austera.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new