Species only tank recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter _cpate3_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

_cpate3_

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2023
Messages
450
Reaction score
305
Location
Trenton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have an empty 32g biocube and an empty 13.5g tank. I have experience with seahorses, corals, and scorpionfish, so give me your wildest recommendations for each tank! I have my reef with fish but I am looking for a species only for some big diversity.
 
Hello everyone, I have an empty 32g biocube and an empty 13.5g tank. I have experience with seahorses, corals, and scorpionfish, so give me your wildest recommendations for each tank! I have my reef with fish but I am looking for a species only for some big diversity.
fire worms. lol
 
Pipefish aren't species only but are pretty cool. Also certain inverts are species only too.
I had a pair of seahorses earlier, they recently passed due to my apartments water heater failing and they both suddenly passed overnight. Since pipefish need the daily feedings as well I think I want a break from the 3x a day feedings :(
 
octopi are very difficult, they can get through ANYTHING, and its just cruel keeping them, I say tang









DONT IM JOKING
Octopus aren’t that difficult. I have one for a while. :)
 
A lionfish tank?
 
Mantis shrimp:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new