Speciosa Id Please

Reginald Reefer III

Coral Connoisseur
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
2,727
Reaction score
4,899
Location
Boise, ID
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is an Inland's Cyclops, but I'm not really sure that's the case. The polyps are more on the green side than red so that's probably not correct. Thanks for the help!
1782321633449.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Edit; Beautiful!

Image doesn't show, but I wouldn't be able to verify the trade name, either way. Bump
 
Last edited:
I don't really see the rich yellow that indicates Inland Cyclops. Mine, while still tiny, does not have the blue coloration yours has.

The coral you posted is also not a speciosa in my opinion.

1782330526802.png
 
Last edited:
You are probably correct! I lost track of what exactly it is over a year ago. It's really starting to take off and I would like to figure out what to do with it ASAP as it's going to start growing into a couple of others. Thanks for the pic comparison!
 
I think this is an Inland's Cyclops, but I'm not really sure that's the case. The polyps are more on the green side than red so that's probably not correct. Thanks for the help!
1782321633449.jpeg
Don’t know, but very nice coral and great pic. To be honest, I don’t know the names to most of corals in my tank. Need to do a better job of keeping track.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new