• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spectral Hornets

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cassklar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
483
Reaction score
85
Location
Vacaville ca
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello I got a mini colony of BSA spectral hornets I would like to sell or trade for some Zoas colony has 40+ polyps these pics are with a iPhone and no filter I purchased them directly from BSA corals I am taking offers and or trades for Zoas I can also cut some with my saw as well please don’t make any low ball offers I know what they are worth online they range from 80-150 and others I am not asking for that but would like a fair deal I am a hobbyist and just looking to expand my collection thanks for the whole colony I am asking 2000 or 2500 in trade

Shipping is available

IMG_0216.jpeg IMG_0214.jpeg IMG_0211.jpeg IMG_0212.jpeg IMG_0213.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new