Spectrapure max cap rodi plumbing diagram

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cdub925
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cdub925

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Messages
181
Reaction score
96
Location
bay area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260321_180640_02E2EDED-66C5-4A59-9F2C-58D9ED1BE1B1.png
This is the system I got and wondering if anyone has a pluming diagram or even the same unit send a picture of yours if it’s the one with 2 membranes. I have the manual but doesn’t show how to plumb it and it came with tubing but not done don’t ask me why or how I have no idea but now it’s my job to figure it out. Thanks
 
This is from page 8 of the manual on their website for the max cap manual flush, isn't this in your manual?

Screenshot 2026-03-21 at 10.06.52 PM.png
 
Appreciate that man. The picture I really need is the top of the unit looking down at it so I can see the ASO and manual flush line and how all that is plumbed. I think I’ll have to end up calling spectrapure on Monday to see if they can email diagram.
 
I have a different model from Spectrapure so I don't know if that would help. But Spectrapure phone tech support has always been good IME if you can wait til Monday.
 
Yeah it’s no emergency I’ll call Monday. Thanks man
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new