Spectrum is a trash company

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tuffyyyyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I didn’t have sound on espn for 6 months, and they said they couldn’t do anything. It was my only option at the time but they all have their problems
 
The cable companies are practicing the old American Car Manufacturers' business model.

1) You guys are horrible at Speactrum, I am going to Horizon.
2) You guys at Horizon are terrible I am going to ATT.
3) You guys at ATT are horrible I am going to Speactrum.

This model worked until the Japanese came in, remember small cars small profits.
No completion no worries.
 
Had Comcast, frontier, spectrum. They all suck. Their speeds you pay for are not real. My 50mbps from Comcast was easily as fast as frontier 150mbps and spectrum 100mbps. It's all fake ratings like impact wrenches
 
I have had a great experience with Cox so far, very prompt to respond to service interruptions, troubleshooting calls, etc.

DO NOT get their modem/router, do your self a favor and research and buy a reasonable one. They kill people on the equipment leases.
 
I didn’t have sound on espn for 6 months, and they said they couldn’t do anything. It was my only option at the time but they all have their problems
416F610B-EEE4-40C5-BDD2-932FBF15286D.gif
 
I have no issues with spectrum. Cable works great, internet is slightly faster then I pay for(pay for 100mb and get 135mb), never had an issues with CS, and best of all, it doesn't go out when it rains like directv.

Now you want to talk horrible, don't get me started with DirectTV!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new