Spiders, any ideas?

seasaltedinsrq

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
471
Reaction score
78
Location
Sarasota, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I'm looking for some input. Living in Florida we have our bugs. I have my frag tubs in the garage. Also have spiders in the garage. Black widows, recluse, wolf, and I'm sure others. God is watching over me as I have not been bit.(yet) I have been squishing them. I'm looking for suggestions on controlling them. As I can't spay out there because of the tubs with livestock. I cant be the only one with this concern. Thanks for your time!! Pat
 
I lives in Ft Myers Florida for many years and know your concern. The best way to control them is from the outside in. Keep your entire yard treated for insects. Insects are a food source for spiders, if you kill their food source they will not hang around long. As for the garage, you can spray home defense along the floor as long as there is no air movement. Spraying above the height of the tanks would allow poison to get in you water. I spray my shop a couple times a year due to ants, I've never had an issues spraying low.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new